After the splendid time we had last weekend doing the 'Abigail' escape room at Trapp'd Kettering, we thought we'd go straight back and do the room that we originally wanted to. Well, honestly I'm glad we did Abigail first because I'm not sure we would have gone back to do it after this. We really struggled with this one and apparently we were only about half way through when we ran out of time.
There were good bits to it, but we seemed to just hit dead end after dead end after dead end and after about 40m we were feeling pretty deflated. It's a shame because 'Abigail' was one of the best rooms we've ever done, I think we're more suited to physical puzzles and whatnot, as soon as they start involving technology it seems to go a bit wrong. Oh well, never mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment