It's staggering how many Blondie songs I know, considering it's not a band I'd ever go out of my way to listen to. Before we went I could think of maybe six or seven songs, but I knew probably 80% of everything they played in their 1hr 45m set.
Tracks performed included, The Tide is High, Maria, 11:59, Ex Offender, Call Me, Denis, Atomic, Rip Her to Shreds, Dreaming, Rapture, Shayla, Hanging on the Telephone, Sunday Girl, Picture This, One Way or Another, Fade Away and Radiate, Pretty Baby, Heart of Glass, Union City Blue, Will Anything Happen, Fan Mail and Long Time.
Hanging on the Telephone... of course!
The band played two sets and shortly after starting the second set someone was taken ill at the front of the stage so the band went off for ten minutes, abandoning 'Shayla' half way through.
The band were really good, especially Celine D'mar who really captured Debbie Harry's voice (and mannerisms) well.




No comments:
Post a Comment